Let your imagination soar, but be careful
Below is a list of questions that should be answered before finalizing your character, please be sure to answer every question honestly and stick with the answers once you and the GM have agreed to them. One of the most important things about making a character is to make sure they are balanced. A balanced character is not to strong, but not to weak either. If you have a character that is super fast, super strong, very pretty, very smart, and always knows just what to say in everything siuation…well…I hate to break it to you, but you will be the only person who actually likes them. When you are creating a character it is best to shy away from your ideal version of what you could be, and instead focus on what would be fun. I would love to play a twenty something year old acomplished singer/artist with a perfectly fit body and the ability to grow angel wings and turn my hair magical colours any time I wanted…but that’s ridiculous. Instead I would make a bard (musician) who has some skill ranks in Job: artist as well, and whose goal is to find a magical item that could grant her wings and that’s why she travels. Please keep this in mind when answering the questions below.
Who are you?
1. What is your full name?
2. Where do you currently live, and did you move from another part of the world?
3. What do you do in order to pay rent, food, and other bills?
4. What do you do when you have a day to yourself?
5. Do you have any friends, if so which one is your best friend?
6. Do you have any hobbies or passions?
7. What is your family like, and do you still keep in contact with them?
8. What is your opinion on stealing from the rich to give to the poor?
9. Would you be able to kill one sick person to make sure the whole city does not get contaminated?
10. How old are you?
11. Where did you learn your chosen class and your skills?
12. How do you feel about hard work and studing?
13. If you found money laying on the ground and had seen who dropped it would you return it if you could keep it and not get caught?
14. Do you have anyone that you hate or dislike very much?
15. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?